PLAN YOUR HOLIDAY
How to plan a memorable holiday?
- Timing: Consider weather, peak periods, festivals and holidays
- Inform your vacation planner of your interests, anticipated level of luxury & the amount of activity you want the program to offer
- Consider experiencing the cuisine, site seeing, culture, shopping, art, history, adventure, festivals, spas, private guide and car
- Mention any dietary, physical or health restrictions
- Book well in advance to get the best rates!
What are your options?
Accommodation: Consider brand hotels, boutique properties, traditional homes, spa’s, cruise boats or even floating homes. Stay in an European castle, Indian palaces, a Moroccan luxury Riad, African lodges, luxury tents in the bush or Maldavian water villas!
- Ride a camel to an authentic Masai village to see how they live
- Take Thai cooking lessons after visiting local produce markets
- Ride elephants through the Indian jungle and enjoy a village lunch
- Cruise on a traditional Zanzibar dhow as you enjoy deep sea fishing
- Paint batiks and create handmade pewter bowls in Kuala Lumpur
- Ride horses in the countryside and dine at an English tavern
- Drive vintage card to South African vineyards and enjoy wine tasting
- Visit Japanese tea houses to learn the art of the Tea ceremony
- Trek the Ugandan jungle in search of Gorillas
HTT offers both ready programs and customised programs to suit your every need.
Please click on ready programs to view all options available in HTT destinations
For a customised holiday proposal, please complete click on the below link and submit. One of our tour specialists will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your requirements and put together an exciting program together for you.